At LEARN, we interconnect universities, higher education institutes, and research institutions to enable groundbreaking discoveries and learning. We're seeking an Operations Executive to join our dynamic team and be a driving force behind our mission.
- Be part of a team that directly impacts education and research in Sri Lanka.
- Work with cutting-edge technology and expand your knowledge.
- Collaborate with leading universities and research institutes.
- Make a difference in a vibrant and meaningful field.
The Operations Executive is a member of the Operations team planning, executing and maintaining operations relevant to LEARN Video Conferencing Service (Zoom) and other services provided by LEARN. The Operations Executive directly reports to the Projects and Solutions Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing Zoom dashboard - This includes adding or removing users, and generating data for analysis and related functions.
- Corresponding with stakeholders and interested parties for Zoom service requirements and facilitating them if permitted. Eg: new user accounts, large meetings, and webinars
- Preparing reports and documents, and keeping records of the LEARN Zoom services and other new services.
- Communicating service user details and requirements with LEARN members
- Corresponding with LEARN’s members for their service requirements.
- Providing necessary Technical Assistance to LEARN member institutions & users to utilize LEARN services effectively for their purposes, by coordinating the training programs and direct assistance where required
- Identifying potential members/ institutes for Zoom and other service extensions and making required preparations.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating agreements with the members for Zoom and other services.
- Coordinating with LEARN’s internal departments and teams regarding the service requirements.
- Assisting coordination with other international stakeholders
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in Sri Lanka in Management, Science or any other relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.
- IT-related subjects followed in the degree curriculum and/ or proven IT knowledge will be an added advantage
- Candidates with experience in the capacity of Operations Executive in a related field will be prioritised
- Must be a citizen of Sri Lanka
Salary & Benefits
- The starting salary offered will be LKR 70,000/- per month, along with a fixed allowance of Rs. 17,100/- per month.
- Both local and overseas trainings/workshops
- Financial support to obtain necessary certification and for professional development
- Structured career path within the organization
Workplace: Peradeniya, Kandy
Join LEARN, and help us shape the future of education and research in Sri Lanka. Your expertise can make a world of difference! Apply today and be a part of something extraordinary.
If you satisfy the qualifications outlined above and are attracted to this opportunity, kindly complete the form below by providing the necessary details.
*All the documents should be in the PDF format and renamed accordingly. The resume should be renamed to the name of the applicant.
*Applications which do not comply with the above instructions will not be considered.
Closing Date: 30th October 2023