Lanka Education and Research Network (LEARN) is the National Research and Education Network (NREN) of Sri Lanka. We interconnect universities, other higher education institutes and research institutes in Sri Lanka, and provide network related services to them.
Applications are hereby invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for an Intern - Network Engineering in our office located at the University of Peradeniya. This position is initially offered for period of 6 months which can be extended up to one year depending on the performance.
- Assist in configuration of network devices and servers
- Support in implementation of network monitoring system, network design, preparation of technical specifications, technical evaluation
- Assist in implementation of new network services and troubleshooting network and its services to LEARN member institution
Qualification and Experience:
Following Bachelor’s degree in degree in Computer Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics or a related discipline in a member university/ institute of LEARN. Preferably a final year student looking for an internship as a part of the course work.
- A resume with two non-related referees and their contact details, educational, professional qualifications of the candidate.
- Proof documents including the copies of the certificates and other relevant documents.
All the documents should be in the PDF format and renamed accordingly. The resume should be renamed to the name of the applicant.
Remuneration comparable with leading industry intern salaries.
The applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject of the emails as “Application for the Position of Intern - Network Engineering”
*Applications which do not comply with the above instructions will not be considered.
Closing Date: 06th October 2022